Dr. Daniel Stan
|Mr. Daniel Stan|
|Post:||TU Kaiserslautern |
|Hausadresse:||Geb. 34, Raum 428|
|Email:||stan [at] cs.uni-kl.de|
ResearchSince October 2019, I am a PostDoc in the Automated Reasoning group. I was previously a PhD student (2013-2017) at LSV, ENS Paris Saclay under the supervision of Patricia Bouyer and Nicolas Markey, then a PostDoc in the Dependable Systems and Software chair of Saarbrücken.
My research interests include formal methods and model checking techniques with a particular focus on:
- Regular Model Checking and Automatic Structures
- Parameterized Systems
- Stochastic Systems and Games
In particular, my current work put an emphasis on exact learning algorithms with applications to model checking. A complete list of my publication can be found here.
- Logic and Verification seminar: WS19, SS20, partial supervision in WS20;
- Quantitative Model Checking at Saarland University, main lecturer and teacher SS19;
- Verification at Saarland University, co-lecturer with Holger Hermanns WS18
- Advanced Concurrency Seminar at Saarland University, co-organized with Holger Hermanns WS17
- Basics of Verification at ENS Paris-Sacly, teaching assistant from 2013 to 2016
- Algorithmique 2 at ENS Paris-Sacly, teaching assistant from 2013 to 2016.